- LEWIS - Marketing Operations Manager
- Collibra - Marketing Automation Manager
- Tophat- Marketing Operations Specialist
- Carta - Sr. Marketing Operations Specialist
- Remotish (Agency) - Digital Project Strategist
- Perkuto (Agency) - Multiple roles open
- Diligent - Marketing Automation Manager
- Ivanti (EMEA) - Marketing Automation Manager
- Armorblox - Revenue Operations Manager
- EasyShip - Lifecycle Marketing Executive
- Gelia - Marketing Automation Consultant
- Blue Prism - Marketing Automation Specialist (Marketo)
- Elastic - Sr. Marketing Automation Program Manager
- Product School - Director of Marketing Operations... (More)
The Leading Community for Marketing Operations Professionals
If you're looking for a new MO Pro to join your team, post your jobs to the free Marketing Ops Jobs board on the website AND here in this Collection Feed. Definitions:Job
If you're looking for a new MO Pro to join your team, post your jobs to the free Marketing Ops Jobs board on the website AND here in this Collection Feed.
What other job titles have you had but you were still essentially just in Marketing Operations?
I'll get started:
- Director of Demand Generation (team of 1..me)
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Coordinator / Specialist
What about you?
Does your title reflect your role?
This should be linked to your growth strategy and the maturity of the market that you are addressing.
If they are addressing greenfield prospects for a new solution- the responsibilities and KPI's should very different compared to looking at an existing client base.
That said common areas across both:
Product/ Solution Penetration ( for Existing accounts)
Revenue: Net New/ Up and Cross-Sell Opportunities