- LEWIS - Marketing Operations Manager
- Collibra - Marketing Automation Manager
- Tophat- Marketing Operations Specialist
- Carta - Sr. Marketing Operations Specialist
- Remotish (Agency) - Digital Project Strategist
- Perkuto (Agency) - Multiple roles open
- Diligent - Marketing Automation Manager
- Ivanti (EMEA) - Marketing Automation Manager
- Armorblox - Revenue Operations Manager
- EasyShip - Lifecycle Marketing Executive
- Gelia - Marketing Automation Consultant
- Blue Prism - Marketing Automation Specialist (Marketo)
- Elastic - Sr. Marketing Automation Program Manager
- Product School - Director of Marketing Operations
- HG Insights - Marketing Operations Manager
- Ocrolus - Marketing Operations Manager
- Poly - Revenue Marketing Operations Manager
- Vonage - Sr. Manager Marketing Technology
- Madkudu - Marketing & Revenue Operations Consultant
- ID.me - Marketing Operations Manager
Mike Rizzo MO Pros Founder684 Founder, MO Pros
Do you have questions for Mike Rizzo?
Log in to ask Mike Rizzo questions publicly or anonymously.
What does the Slack integration do?
With the Community Bot, you can stay up to date on all of your community notifications without leaving Slack.
Here's an example notification in Slack
Can I reply to messages in Slack and have them appear in the forum?
No. Not yet - I've been told this feature is a work in progress though.
In case you're feeling inundated with notifications from Slack or Email, here is a quick guide on managing those alerts.
Users can update their notifications by going to their profile on the top right-hand corner then selecting Account Settings > Email & Notifications.
From here, users can adjust their notifications based on the type of content they'd like to see, as well as how often they'd like to see it.